Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Finding myself with little time to start new, complex sewing projects, I've been slowly working through some old things that have piled up (on the kitchen chair). You know... some things that didn't fit right, some things that needed hemmed, some things that needed a little somethin'-somethin'.
This used to be a dress. I made it last summer, half from a vintage pattern and half from imagination. I didn't really like the fit as a dress, so I chopped it off and made it a comfy summer shirt.
Here's a shot of me in my "new" shirt, taken in my photo studio...ahem....bathroom.